BreakoutEDU Rocks!

And the journey begins with my first BreakoutEDU game at the 2016 EdTechTeam GSuite summit 



Thankfully, I work with AWESOME people like @iheartedtech and we worked together to bring BreakoutEDU to her Digital Learning students



My district was behind me 100% and authorized the purchase of some kits (we did the DIY version for these) to use with staff and eventually as some sweet conference swag!


Could. Not. Stop. Gushing!




I got to facilitate 3 consecutive games of Time Warp with our district leadership team!!!







And that's when things started to go nuts!



I helped facilitate games with faculty at two of our elementary schools!







I also got to lead games with our elementary, middle, and high school instructional coaches!






And then this happened...


Which lead to this:




Before I ended the school year, a few more awesome things happened:




Then ISTE2016 and the BreakoutEDU BUS!!


When I got back from Colorado, it was time to bring BreakoutEDU to our annual tech conference.











Once the school year started back up, it was full steam ahead!










Comments